Location: North & South Luzon, Iloilo, and Zamboanga City
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Biology, BioTechnology, Medical Science or equivalent.
- Preferably 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): strong interpersonal and communication skills:, Ability to develop & deliver presentation;, ability to persuade & influence others:, knowledgeable of sales promotion techniques;, fast learner on the technical aspect of the product;
- Preferably Less than 1 year experience specialized in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and and potential client relationships
Location: Central Visayas
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- No work experience required.
- Required Skill(s): Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving; Computer literate; Knowledgeable of computer hardware
- Preferably Less than 1 year experience specialized in Engineering - Electronics/Communication or equivalent.
- Provide on-site installation, validation, commissioning of instruments
- Perform hands-on-site troubleshooting, service and repairs
- Provide high-level technical support to external customers at their location
- Provide on-site training to customers
- Assist in the administration and coordination of service activities such as internal, external repairs and preventive maintenance.
- Collate reports of PM Engineers, Field Repair Engineers, and Internal Servicing Engineers such as productivity & expense reports.
- Assist in monitoring departmental KPIs.
- Handle office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations for ISO documentation.
- Set up service meetings and write minutes of the meeting.
- Compile and monitor job order & pullout forms for demonstrations, installations and pull outs.
- Familiarize with the combination of machines, reagents, consumables & spare parts.
- Responsible for receiving, processing, inputting & printing of delivery receipts for demo & onboarding reagents, machines and spare parts in SAP.
- Coordinate cross-functional processes
- Assist in coordinating with service partners for third party repair or maintenance services.
- Monitor machines on demonstration & notify sales for pull out within the 2 weeks’ timeframe.
- Monitor updated installed base nationwide.
- To be able to perform other duties that are deemed necessary to the Service Department's goals and objectives.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Science/Information Technology and Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Determines the organization’s needs in a network and computer system
- Installs all network hardware and software and make upgrades and repairs
- Configures and maintain network and computer system security and ensure that all systems are operating correctly
- Adds users to a network and assign and update security permissions on the network
- Trains users on the proper use of hardware and software
- Trouble shoots, installs and maintains the existing system/server of the company
- Assists in the installation and monitoring of CCTV cameras to ensure the company’s safety and security
- Back-up and maintenance of database (SAP, other operating systems and currently using softwares)
- Analyzes existing process and systems to identify gaps and recommended solutions
- Understands business needs and translate to technical solution and vice versa
- Knowledgeable of Software development using applications for connectivity to machines/equipment. Involve in dynamic software development and maintenance team.
© 2021 Scientific Biotech Specialties, Inc. All rights reserved.