We are hiring!
accounting staff (contractual)
Location: Makati City
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Accounting / Finance or any related courses
- Processing of disbursement requests: Cash Advances, Liquidations, Liquidations, Reimbursements, Check Requisition
- Administrative tasks:
- printing of Journal, Check Vouchers, Form 2307
- encoding and scanning of receipts
- Processing of Telegraphic Transfer documents for submission to bank if AAD is not available
- Support the whole Accounting Department
PROFESSIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Location: Southern Luzon, Visayas-Mindanao (preferably based in Mindanao)
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Biology, Microbiology, Food Technology and Agricultural Biotechnology or other Medical related courses
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Willing to work in any parts of Luzon area.
- Willing to work in any parts of Mindanao area.
- Willing to travel.
- Required Skill(s): strong interpersonal communication skills: Ability to develop & deliver presentation; ability to persuade & influence others: knowledgeable of sales promotion techniques; fast learner on the technical aspect of the product;
- Preferably Less than 1 year experience specialized in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and and potential client relationship.
Quality Assurance Associate
- Serve as primary Document Controller and quality checker
- Ensure compliance and quality to applicable internal procedures and regulatory requirements
- Conduct training program related to the controlled documents
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
- Ensure current documents and not documents that have been superseded are used to perform work and that obsolete versions are removed
- Monitor, inspect, and propose measures to correct or improve the company's processes in order to meet established quality standards
- Assist for change control, deviations, investigations, document control, internal audits, and regulatory inspection
- Maintain Change Control database/records, SOP Master List, and Masterlist of Records
- Support controlled document life cycle/retention procedures
- Manage Records Retention/Archiving, ensuring adherence to specific records retention schedules
- Create and maintain document templates
- Create and maintain filing systems (electronic and paper) for all controlled documents
- Create SOPs related to document control/document management and its improvement.
- Coordinate the approval of the document with the RA/QA Manager on matters pertaining to all ISO documents
- Work with the people concerned to ensure the latest revision of the document is necessary to the system.
- Performs proofreading, editing, aligning of word processing, and filing of the QMS manual and other related documents
- Bachelors’ degree
- At least 2 years’ experience in document processing, document control, and document management in an ISO certified organization or;
- Quality checker with experience in documentation processing, control and management in an ISO certified organization
- Possess strong technical computer skills with proficiency in using various computer programs including Microsoft Word. Excel, PowerPoint.
- Team player committed to quality and motivated self-starter;
- Detail and results oriented;
- Well organized
- Can work under pressure with given tight deadlines
Location: Manila, South Luzon, Cebu, CDO
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Required Skills: Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving; Computer literate; Knowledgeable of computer hardware
- Preferably with less than 1 year experience specialized in Engineering - Electronics/Communication or equivalent.
- Provide on-site installation, validation, commissioning of instruments
- Perform hands-on-site troubleshooting, service and repairs
- Provide high-level technical support to external customers at their location
- Provide on-site training to customers
- Responsible for projects including web-based application and website enhancement
- Responsible for working multiple projects simultaneously as directed by the management
- Develop, test, monitor and maintain programs as specified by the management
- Develop applications per detailed specifications using specific programming languages, tools and techniques
- Design, code and document software systems
- Troubleshoot technical requirements
- Provide technical support on developed systems
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): Knowledgeable in computer hardware, software and programming languages ( PHP, VB.net, C++, HTML, SQL, etc.), ; Ability to develop and interpret technical plans; Ability to explain complicated processes in non-technical language
- Preferably Less than 1 year experience specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Willing to Travel
- Willing to do field activities depending on the operational need of the company
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science/Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Management, Economics, Finance, or any related course
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data
- Knowledge of programming languages like SQL, .Net, Core4, Laravel Framework
- Technical proficiency regarding database design development, data models, techniques for data mining, and segmentation
- Knowledge of how to create and apply the most accurate algorithms to datasets in order to find solutions
- Proven working experience in data analysis
- Verbal and written communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize data related to sales performance, item purchases, logistics operations, or other disciplines;
- Use automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources.
- Analyze, design and present data that assists individuals, businesses, and organizations make better decisions.
- Translate gathered and analyzed business and technical requirements to system design and solutions to meet business and user requirements;
- Generate reports to monitor sales and purchases, and assist in improving forecast accuracy of different departments to minimize risk of overstocking, expired reagents, unutilized machines and spare parts, and inventory shortages (pending back orders).
Location: Luzon, Mindanao
- Preparation and delivery of compliant, professionally produced bidding documents within customer defined timeframes.
- Ensures Bid documents follow corporate branding guidelines, standard formatting and quality standards as required.
- Consolidates sections and/or documents developed by others team members into the required tender format.
- Maintains, make available and back-up master documents sets.
- Point person in the processing of bidding documents.
- Attends Pre-bid meetings if concerned PSR is not available.
- Process local Certificate of Exclusive Distributorship
- Attends Bid opening if concerned PSR is not available.
- Submit reports to the National Bids and Tender Supervisor – DQ, with NOA.
- Prepares and process other government documents as required in the Bidding.
- Prepares and process necessary documents in compliance with the NOA issued by the institution.
- Other functions that may be assigned by the Management.
LOGIstics & collection staff
Location: Samar & Tacloban
- To verify outstanding accounts receivable per customer on designated area.
- To call and visit customer to follow-up collections.
- To coordinate and confirm with Logistic and Accounting for any discrepancy in invoices resulting to unpaid account.
- To prepare necessary documents needed to follow-up on each account.
- To send collection letter / notice to customer with past due accounts.
- To inform the team leader / finance head if client prefer to have a repayment plans according to ability to pay.
- To secure approval from management if client request for credit extensions
- To prepare monthly collection forecast to help with budgeting of operation expenses and payment to suppliers.
Logistics – Delivery
- Unload stocks incoming merchandise, picking of outgoing merchandise, and loading to outbound delivery vehicle when needed.
- Obtain customer orders from the Invoicing Staff and identify the merchandise that has been requested.
- Prepare delivery.
- Check merchandise for delivery
- Delivers goods to customer
- On time delivery of products as per delivery documents to customers.
- Perform housekeeping tasks in the warehouse to maintain a safe work environment.
- Ensures safety techniques are used in all aspects of daily work responsibilities.
- Maintain an acceptable level of attendance based on attendance policy.
© 2021-2022 Scientific Biotech Specialties, Inc. All rights reserved.