- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science/Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Management, Economics, Finance, or any related course
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data
- Knowledge of programming languages like SQL, .Net, Core4, Laravel Framework
- Technical proficiency regarding database design development, data models, techniques for data mining, and segmentation
- Knowledge of how to create and apply the most accurate algorithms to datasets in order to find solutions
- Proven working experience in data analysis
- Verbal and written communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize data related to sales performance, item purchases, logistics operations, or other disciplines;
- Use automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources.
- Analyze, design and present data that assists individuals, businesses, and organizations make better decisions.
- Translate gathered and analyzed business and technical requirements to system design and solutions to meet business and user requirements;
- Generate reports to monitor sales and purchases, and assist in improving forecast accuracy of different departments to minimize risk of overstocking, expired reagents, unutilized machines and spare parts, and inventory shortages (pending back orders).
- To verify outstanding accounts receivable per customer on designated area.
- To do collection and follow-up drives to customers, including sending of collection letter / notice to customer with past due accounts
- To coordinate and confirm with Logistic and Accounting for any discrepancy in invoices resulting to unpaid account.
- To communicate with immediate superior the preference of clients in terms of repayment plans and request for credit extensions
- To prepare monthly collection forecast to help with budgeting of operation expenses and payment to suppliers.
- Unload stocks incoming merchandise, picking of outgoing merchandise, and loading to outbound delivery vehicle when needed.
- Obtain customer orders from the Invoicing Staff and identify the merchandise that has been requested.
- Check merchandise and prepare for delivery.
- On time delivery of products to customers according to delivery documents.
Other tasks that may be assigned by supervisors.
- Candidate must possess any Bachelor's/College Degree and must know how to use Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of simple mathematics concepts
- Ability to handle weighted merchandise, typically a minimum of 50 lbs. but could be as much as 70lbs
- Ability to withstand unavoidable exposure to unfavorable atmospheric conditions or extreme temperatures inside and outside the facility, including noisy, dusty, oily and wet environments
- Customer service skills
- Have valid driver’s license (must have driving record with no moving violations)
Clinical & Industrial
Location: Southern Luzon, Region 2, Region 3, Visayas, Central Davao
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Biology, Microbiology, Food Technology and Agricultural Biotechnology or other science and/or medical related courses
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Willing to work in any parts of Luzon area.
- Willing to work in any parts of Mindanao area.
- Willing to travel.
- Required Skill(s): strong interpersonal communication skills: Ability to develop & deliver presentation; ability to persuade & influence others: knowledgeable of sales promotion techniques; fast learner on the technical aspect of the product;
- Preferably Less than 1 year experience specialized in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and and potential client relationship.
- Serve as primary Document Controller and quality checker
- Ensure compliance and quality to applicable internal procedures and regulatory requirements
- Conduct training program related to the controlled documents
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
- Ensure current documents and not documents that have been superseded are used to perform work and that obsolete versions are removed
- Monitor, inspect, and propose measures to correct or improve the company's processes in order to meet established quality standards
- Assist for change control, deviations, investigations, document control, internal audits, and regulatory inspection
- Maintain Change Control database/records, SOP Master List, and Masterlist of Records
- Support controlled document life cycle/retention procedures
- Manage Records Retention/Archiving, ensuring adherence to specific records retention schedules
- Create and maintain document templates
- Create and maintain filing systems (electronic and paper) for all controlled documents
- Create SOPs related to document control/document management and its improvement.
- Coordinate the approval of the document with the RA/QA Manager on matters pertaining to all ISO documents
- Work with the people concerned to ensure the latest revision of the document is necessary to the system.
- Performs proofreading, editing, aligning of word processing, and filing of the QMS manual and other related documents
- Bachelors’ degree
- Preferably with 2 years experience in document processing, document control, and document management in an ISO certified organization or;
- Quality checker with experience in documentation processing, control and management in an ISO certified organization
- Possess strong technical computer skills with proficiency in using various computer programs including Microsoft Word. Excel, PowerPoint.
- Team player committed to quality and motivated self-starter;
- Detail and results oriented;
- Well organized
- Can work under pressure with given tight deadlines
- Board Passer; Candidates should possess a Pharmacy Professional License
- Preferably with at least 1 year-experience in regulatory affairs profession in Medical Device/In Vitro Diagnostics industry or related industry
- Knowledgeable of the FDA regulations and guidelines, standards, and procedures of other applicable regulatory agencies
- Preferably has an ISO 9001:2015 background
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Possess strong technical computer skills with proficiency in using various computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Preferably with experience in the same field
- Knowledgeable of office management systems and procedure
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our customers and internal departments
- Must have keen attention to detail and ability to keep records and files organized
- In charge of the SAP processing of documents & records related to service.
- Manage the documentation of Delivery Reports, Job Orders, Checklists, and other service department-related documents
- Facilitate & expedite shipment procedures of all items in relation to the needs of the service department
- Assist in ensuring the smooth execution of equipment handling activities. Mediate & conduct investigations and/or provide solutions for conflicts and coordination issues
- Assist in maintaining and checking records of Monthly Servicing Reports of each strategic service unit
- Set up service meetings and write minutes of the meeting
- Performing general office clerical duties and errands
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
Location: South Luzon, Makati, Surigao, Butuan, CDO
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Required Skills: Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving; Computer literate; Knowledgeable of computer hardware
- Preferably with less than 1 year experience specialized in Engineering - Electronics/Communication or equivalent.
- Provide on-site installation, validation, commissioning of instruments
- Perform hands-on-site troubleshooting, service and repairs
- Provide high-level technical support to external customers at their location
- Provide on-site training to customers
- Responsible for projects including web-based application and website enhancement
- Responsible for working multiple projects simultaneously as directed by the management
- Develop, test, monitor and maintain programs as specified by the management
- Develop applications per detailed specifications using specific programming languages, tools and techniques
- Design, code and document software systems
- Troubleshoot technical requirements
- Provide technical support on developed systems
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): Knowledgeable in computer hardware, software and programming languages ( PHP, VB.net, C++, HTML, SQL, etc.), ; Ability to develop and interpret technical plans; Ability to explain complicated processes in non-technical language
- Preferably Less than 1 year experience specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Willing to Travel
- Willing to do field activities depending on the operational need of the company
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Location: NCR, CDO
- Candidate must be at least a high school graduate and physically fit
- Prepares deliveries and monitors all invoices and delivery receipts
- Transmits received invoices to the main office
- Assists in monitoring near expiry and expired items
- Performs inventory count and encoding of count sheet
- Monitors deliveries by logistics personnel, as well as stock availability
- Files and secures all important documents
- Segregates expired stocks from the storage
- Unloads and stocks incoming merchandise, picking of outgoing merchandise and loading to outbound delivery when needed
- Checks, verifies and audits merchandise, and enters data into data terminal to ensure that ordered merchandise has been received in good condition
- Identifies, separates, labels and palletizes merchandise on flats to enable to be relocated appropriate are within the warehouse
- To undertake any relevant and appropriate duties as required by the management
© 2021-2022 Scientific Biotech Specialties, Inc. All rights reserved.